elliquence® technology incorporates the patented Radiowave energy source (established in 1959) which utilizes high frequency, low temperature radio waves to perform traditional scalpel, scissor, electrosurgical and laser assisted procedures.
elliquence, LLC. patented Radiowave energy source was crucial to the successful separation of the conjoined Filipino twins, at The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM) in New York City, NY.
elliquence® has over 60 medical technology patents over the past 15 years. We are dedicated to being the leading innovative medical company so that we can provide the newest and most efficient products in the medical field.
Trigger-Flex® Bipolar System has been utilized globally in minimally invasive spine and other orthopedic procedures for the navigational, targeted application and precise tissue effects it affords.
The Trusted, Validated Energy Source
• Patented Radiowave Monopolar/Bipolar Technology
• Unparalleled Precision, Versatility and Safety
• Monopolar Incision, Dissection and Resection
• Non-Stick Bipolar Performance
• Less invasive compared to traditional discectomy procedures
• Minimum annulotomy reduces risk of herniations
• Multi-functional therapeutic options; debulking, ablation and modulation
• Manual excision of herniated nucleus through 3.0mm portal
• Ablation and denervation achieved with use of Trigger-Flex®
• Compatible with all Spine Scopes
• Regain Visualization After Red Out
• Annulus Modulation
• Navigational Access
• Nucleus ablation
• Tactile Feedback