At elliquence, we offer innovative excellence to the medical community. We do this by offering
advanced technological Radiowave solutions and medical technology for minimally invasive surgery, including neurosurgery, endoscopic spine, orthopedic and pain management.
It’s our mission to provide surgeons with the tools for healthy tissue preservation. Improving this
intervention allows patients to experience less trauma, reduced postoperative pain and minimized
scar tissue formation so they can have a shorter recovery period and return to their normal lifestyle
elliquence also provides surgical training and workshops using our innovative medical technology to keep the
medical community up to date on these advancements. For these reasons, elliquence is a valued
partner to medical facilities and physicians for procedure-specific instrumentation.
The Universal Solution to Endoscopic Spine Surgery
• Endoscopes for Transforaminal, Interlaminar, Rhizotomy and Stenosis
• Full line of instruments to treat the pathology
• Compatible with all major endoscopic towers and camera systems
• Expert Quality, Service and Support
• Compatible with all Spine Scopes
• Regain Visualization After Red Out
• Navigational Access and Tactile Feedback
• Annulus Modulation
• Nucleus ablation
The Surgi-Max Drill is used to remove bone, allowing access to the necessary pathology in endoscopic procedures. With various types of burrs and a high-speed motor, the Surgi-Max Drill provides physicians with another access tool for spine endoscopy.
• Less invasive compared to traditional discectomy procedures
• Minimum annulotomy reduces risk of herniations
• Multi-functional therapeutic options; debulking, ablation and modulation
• Manual excision of herniated nucleus through 3.0mm portal
• Ablation and denervation achieved with use of Trigger-Flex®
We provide equipment training and workshops as a part of elliquence’s promise of innovative
excellence. We use hands-on didactic and cadaveric instruction to ensure the best education for
doctors and physicians.
We offer workshops at our Baldwin, NY, and Boca Raton, FL headquarters. If you are interested in
attending, please complete the registration and metrics form for your preferred location. If a
workshop date does not work well with your schedule, please request a date and our elliquence
specialists will coordinate training with you.